Does writing captions make you want to pull your hair out? Does keeping up with algorithm updates sound overwhelming? Then you need our Instagram management services!Vanessa Danson
So you created an Instagram account and share posts occasionally. Although it’s not your favorite part of owning a business in this digital world. You really don’t have the time to spend growing your account and marketing your business. Your hard work and time spent aren’t increasing your income or brand awareness. On top of that, your content doesn’t seem to be resonating with your audience.
With 800 million monthly active users, Instagram is exactly where your potential customers are spending their time. You want to reach them, connect with them, and convert them into paying customers.
Social media can be like feeding a hungry beast that’s never satisfied. And trying to keep up with all the algorithm updates or figuring out what Instagram wants? That’s where I come in.
Why Should You Invest In Instagram Management Services?
- Increase Traffic 🚘: Get more eyeballs to your content. This means more leads for your business with this incredibly popular social media platform.
- Time Saver ⏲: I want you to focus on your zone of genius. With Pin Savvy media you get, hands-off managing of your Instagram account and get back your valuable time.
- Brand Awareness 🚀: The goal of our Instagram management services is to make your brand known to your ideal audience. Reach new audiences and get more people to hear about you by using Instagram marketing.
Here Is How It Works🤝🏼
Just like my Pinterest management clients, odds are that you are sitting on a goldmine of content. Especially if you have been in business for some time. Whether it’s content that has been written, spoken, or recorded.
This can be in the form of:
📑 Blog Posts
📽 Videos (Facebook Lives, Youtube, etc)
Not every single person in your audience sees every single post, podcast, or video that you put out there.
When you repurpose your content, your beautiful ideas get more life to them, you reach an entirely new audience! In this case, it’s Instagram.
So, what is the next step forward?
- Once you fill out the contact form below, we will schedule a free consultation call. To determine your Instagram Marketing needs and if I can help you.
- If you are ready to work with me. I will send you a questionnaire after payment has been received and our contract is signed. This questionnaire is super easy to complete and will help give me a deeper insight into your business.
- After the questionnaire, I am going to work on your Instagram Marketing strategy and goals. You will get to go through the plan before it’s implemented.
- You will send me a Google drive folder with your images. I’ll create the month’s content calendar and send it to you for final approval. Once approved, the content will be scheduled and daily account management will begin.
- At the end of the month, I will send you an analytics report. We can schedule a monthly call to discuss your analytics or any questions you may have.
Who am I? (Your Future Instagram Manager 😊)
Hi, I’m Vanessa Danson and I’m the owner of Pin Savvy Media.
I help bloggers and online entrepreneurs with their awesome blogs and businesses, particularly with Pinterest, Instagram, and Content Marketing.
I work with female entrepreneurs like life & business coaches, lifestyle bloggers, designers, brand strategists, online service providers, consultants, and more.
Who Is This For?
- Creative online service providers or course creators (life or business coaches, designers, brand strategists, etc)
- Bloggers (food, travel, personal development, organizing, home decor, DIY, crafts, business, etc)
- Have at least 10 blog posts or podcasts/videos
Instagram Management Packages
This service has a 3-month minimum and requires at least 30 days’ notice to cancel.
This doesn’t include managing your DM’s, as that is highly personal and similar to your email inbox.